Carmac Group is able to supply the entire technology for the production of laminated wood panels (CLT or X-LAM panels) suitable for the construction of housing structures or other types of buildings for various uses such as schools, gyms, congress centers, etc.
The size of the plant is chosen based on the productivity required by the customer and respecting the construction characteristics under the current law in the various countries of destination.
Carmac Group as an EPC contractor with the "turnkey factory" formula is able to supply all the machinery related to the entire production cycle of the panels as follows:
1) Boards production lines and sorting equipment.
2) Drying and humidity control plant.
3) CLT panels production plant (X-LAM)
4) Dust aspiration plant and waste management.
5) Supply of biomass boilers or other fuels types for the production of heating energy.